A parent’s love for their child is immeasurable. What better way to explain the immense love you have for your children than with quality children’s literature? We recently asked School Literacy and Culture mentors what their favorite books about love were, and here were their top five picks.
- Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
- Love You When by Linda Kranz
- The I Love You Book by Todd Parr
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
- You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano Love
|Authored by Jordan Khadam-Hir, Rice University School Literacy and Culture|