A parent’s love for their child is immeasurable. What better way to explain the immense love you have for your children than with quality children’s literature? We recently asked School Literacy and Culture mentors what their favorite books about love were, and here were their top five picks.
- “Love You Forever” by Robert Munsch
- “Love You When” by Linda Kranz
- “The I Love You Book” by Todd Parr
- “The Runaway Bunny” by Margaret Wise Brown
- “You Are My I Love You” by Maryann Cusimano Love
If you are interested in ordering one of these titles, please do so directly from our SLC Amazon site: http://astore.amazon.com/schlitandculr-20
Authored by Jordan Khadam-Hir, Rice University School Literacy and Culture